The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omniplan -> html more comfortable? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I am using Omniplan to manage our projects.
Unfortunatey, the most of my teammembers do not use a Mac.

So i have to export the project into html (and put it on our servers) everytime i change something on the project.

This workflow is much too uncomfortable, so i would like to know if there is something like an automator for that task?

Thanks you very much and regards,

Stephan.

If your webserver is set up with WebDAV, you could just map a drive to the web folder where you want to publish the plan and simply save it there from the desktop.

But ultimately, it would be nice to have automator actions that could be wired up. Does anyone know if such an option exists?