The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

ESPN 360 support Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to get live broadcasting from ESPN 360, but I get the following error message:

"ESPN360.com uses a plug-in you don't currently have. It will give you stunning video quality, full-screen and mini-mode. We could go on, but it gets technical and boring from here."

"Please wait a moment while an updated version of the player loads.
When it finishes loading, playback will start automatically."

However, it never progresses past this point. I think it's trying to use the Flash plug-in, which is already installed and listed as registered in the Plug-in Preferences. The ESPN site also works fine using Safari. Any ideas on how to get the live broadcasting to work with OmniWeb?

Does it work if you spoof as Safari in OmniWeb? You can do this in the "Other" of panel of Site Preferences which are available from the "OmniWeb" menu.