The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sorting projects on ipad Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
That must be the dumbest -sorry - UI decision ever, to make sorting projects etc available ONLY in landscape mode. I just wasted 45 minutes trying to find a way to sort my projects. Your forum did not help at all, either: nowhere did I see "turn to landscape mode, it does not work in portrait mode". I only use my iPad in portrait mode.

Am I missing something, or is it really that unintuitive? In the latter case maybe fix that, or al least add a HELP entry.....?

Michael

Wow! I mostly use landscape on my iPad due to greater features available in many of my apps over using portrait.

But, does is this reorder feature not mentioned in the user guide? (not at my computer right now)

Wow! it is great feature of sorting projects on ipad. nice information for Ipad user