The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

feature request: sync with iPhone y/n Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
some projects are very large and I only want to work with them on my (syncd) Macs, but not on the iPhone.
so it woukld be great tro have a flag at project level "do not sync with iPhone"

ekke

just tested the archive: marked a project as dropped, archived and then opened the archive and there I could set back to active.

so I found a way to exclude a large project from sync to iphone, but now its only on my desktop and not on my macbookpro :-(

so it would be really great to be more flexible.

I think I'm not the only one having projects-to-go which are really great on the iPhone and other projects, which are too heavy to work on the iPhone

ekke

We've had a few requests for this sort of functionality. If you haven't already, please email omnifocus@omnigroup.com to lobby for this kind of functionality, so the request will get tracked correctly, and it will help up prioritize the work.