The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Week of the Year Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm in the process of evaluating OmniPlan (1.6.2 rc2).

I've looked through the help, the documentation, and this forum but could not find an answer to my question below.

There are two common week numbering schemes (according to Google/wiki): the US standard (it might also be known as Harvard standard) and the European/ISO.

In Omniplan, May 25-29, 2009 is shown as week 21. However, where I work it is week 22. This is in the Summary Header Format (i.e. in display preferences).

Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere that can adjust this? I've tried making changes in "Edit Work Week", such as changing the start of the week from Sunday to Monday, but that didn't change the week number.

-r.
Richard Muise