The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Error message: Replace your database and start syncing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I had a trial version of OF running that expired at the end of last year. I’m holding off buying till I see OF 2 at the end of January, but updated to the recently released temporary licence.

Ever since updating, I get the following message pop-up hourly:
Replace your database and start syncing?

Your current database will be backed up on your computer, and be replaced by the sync database:

sync. omnigroup. com/ wordius/ (spaces added)

To use your current database instead, choose Replace Server Database from the File menu.
It doesn’t matter which option I choose, an hour later I get the same message. Any advice on how to stop this would be appreciated.

System: Mac OS X 10.8.2

Sorry about the bother!
Probably easiest to coach you through this more directly via email or phone: omnifocus@omnigroup.com or 1 (800) 315-6664
1 (206) 523-4152.