The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Subprojects Don't Show Up In Quick Add Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When adding tasks via the Quick Entry panel, my subprojects don't show up in the project list. Is this a known issue?

By "subprojects" do you mean action groups? If so, I think the behavior you describe is intentional.

You will find threads on this forum with arguments about whether action groups should behave more like projects. (I myself like the current behavior.)