The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Networking Stencil Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've downloaded the 5.1 demo and notice that there doesn't seem to be a stencil for network diagrams. In the online tutorial, there seemed to be one with all sorts of different basic items that I'd expect to find. I found gaffletopia but I'm not a cisco fan and I'd expect to find a generic stencil that is standard.

Is the demo only a subset of the complete product, or is there no native networking stencil in omnigraffle? My primary need for the product is network diagrams.

The support ninjas may have more specific information for you, but based on the number of downloads, it looks like these stencils are the non-cisco ones that are most popular on graffletopia:

Network 3D

Isometric Icons

Apple Elements

Clean Machines

Last edited by Brian; 2008-12-19 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: added mail link.

I found those, but my question is whether or not generic ones are available in 5.1 or not. The video tutorial shows a "Business" folder as well as Networking with is absent from the Demo I have.

There seems to be very few standard stencils for a product thats been around so long, so I'm assuming the the demo only includes some of them.