The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

sp11: can't remember login between app restarts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OmniWeb fails to remember my login info for a Web server (happens to be Outlook Web Access; login appears in a sheet dialog) between restarts of the application. Sometimes it also remembers my username but fails to fill in the password.

I have tried deleting the Keychain entries and recreating them. The bug continues.

is the URL for the login always the same?

Yep. URL is always identical; it's bookmarked, and I always load the site off the Favorites Bar. The URL contains my email address which is used to get access to the login dialog, bypassing the initial http://mail.dc.gov/ page.

So what you've got bookmarked is something like:
Code:
https://mail.dc.gov/exchange/LogonFrm.asp?isnewwindow=0&mailbox=user@domain.com
What type of login do you get? (pop-up window, web form...?)

Yep. That's what I have bookmarked. As I mentioned before, I get a roll-down sheet, now that OmniWeb has upgraded from login windows to sheets. If you enter user@domain.com on mail.dc.gov, you'll see the same sheet.

Ah, sorry. Wasn't sure what you meant by sheet.