The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature request? - Budget field Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm putting together straw man plans for next year's docket work. So I'm loading up project requests with theoretical durations so I can locate dependencies, conflicts etc. One of the criteria I need to take into account is how much has been budgeted to each project so that I know how much funding I'll need to make available at any given point in time according to the various straw man scenarios I create. Different execution orders will mean different cashflow requirements.

At the moment I can't see any way to get the info into the plan. I can't utilize the "Cost" fields because I'm using them for cost-to-date info for those items where we've already done preliminary development work, or when the project is aready underway.

A new feature perhaps? If anyone has any suggestions in the meantime I'd be grateful.

Thx