The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Actions Order Updated Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
[EDIT] Well I just tried this again, and now it is working. Don't understand what I may have done differently, but I guess this post can now be ignored.

If I rearrange the order of Actions within a Project on the iPhone or MacBook -- the other device will update to the new order of Actions after synchronization -- but the iPad does not update to this new order.

Is this not yet available within OmniFocus for iPad?

Last edited by gerry; 2010-11-30 at 12:15 PM..

Probably just hadn't gotten synced to the iPad yet, or the iPad was displaying the project you re-ordered at the time of the sync. In the latter case, it won't change the display immediately. In the former case, remember that you have to do a sync of the device on which you made the change, and then a sync on the device which is to receive it, or the change won't propagate all the way. The changes aren't sent directly from one to the other, but to and from a central database, so if the iPad tries to do a sync before the Mac has finished one, it may not get the latest changes until its next sync.

Last edited by whpalmer4; 2010-11-30 at 01:40 PM..