The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Please test: Are all tasks "Inbox Tasks?" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I think I'm seeing a bug here. Can you help me confirm it?

Select a task that is NOT in your inbox and run this script:

Code:
tell application "OmniFocus" to tell front document to tell document window 1 to get class of (value of (item 1 of (selected trees of content)))
When I run this, I get "Inbox Task" as the class of any and all tasks. I would expect the class to be "task" unless I have a task selected that is in my inbox.

Yes I get the same thing .. definitely not an inbox task ..but that's what the sript said it was .

Thanks; this should be fixed in 95576.

In the Dec. 4 AM build this appears to have been corrected. Thanks!