The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Shapes with images and transparent fills Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I searched for this but can't find any info. In the demo documents on the iPad omnigraffle, some shapes have transparency, are filled with images and textures. When resized, the textures appear to be cropped, and the cropped region expands when scaled.

How do you do this? The inspector only shows solid colors and gradients.

One possibility is that those features were added to the document with OmniGraffle on the Mac, and OmniGraffle on the iPad understands how to render them, but doesn't have any UI for adding them...

You can paste photos from the image library I found out and they become shapes that can be scaled, etc. but the image scales with it.