The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

A book for OmniFocus, or similar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I was wondering if Omni, or some other knowledgeable person, has any plans on creating an In Depth guide to OF? Printed, PDF or whatever. I've seen the Screencasts and while very good, don't have nearly the depth and breadth raised and discussed on the Forums.

I've read the PDF for OF from Omni but I feel that it's just the start and every time I read the Forums I get this nagging feeling that I could get so much more out of this (already) excellent application, but I just know what that is or why or how it would benefit me!

I've done a search on the web but nothing shows up that looks likely to me.