The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Links in Tab Bug and Style Sheet display Bug Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
1 BUG- When i click a link in various forums the link opens in a New Window, NOT in a New Tab which i want and am expecting having set the following preference:

Open Links to Other sites in: A new tab.

In fact even setting 'The Current Window' does NOT work, it always opens in a New Window regardless of the setting :-(

2 BUG - Some pages are NOT loading my Custom Style Sheet, until i set the sheet to None hit Reload, select my Sheet again an hit reload, sometimes it takes several attempts

For #1 http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=1455
http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=1132
http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=1023

There are other threads on this too.

For #2, I think I've seen some threads on this as well, but I think those were all supposed to be fixed in one of the last releases.

For 1 the threads you link to are related to the Beta NOT the official 5.5 and secondly the the official 5.5 read me does not state this is a known issue.

For 2 again, a bug in the betas no mention about the bug existing still in the official.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drayon
For 1 the threads you link to are related to the Beta NOT the official 5.5 and secondly the the official 5.5 read me does not state this is a known issue.

For 2 again, a bug in the betas no mention about the bug existing still in the official.
*sigh*

The release notes pretty much mention most of what was fixed and changed. There are still quite a few "issues" that are still around in 5.5 final that were in the betas. So those threads are still completely relative.

Perhaps a good way to read the release notes is to see what was fixed. If you don't see it as fixed in the release notes, it's probably not.

yes sigh since i never read or posted in the BETA section and since most other read me's have a 'known issues' list. sigh again for not knowing everything that goes on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drayon
yes sigh since i never read or posted in the BETA section and since most other read me's have a 'known issues' list. sigh again for not knowing everything that goes on here.
No worries, it's not an intuitive process. The cross-posting was a little irritating though. I do completely understand why you thought those posts didn't apply. And, honestly, I didn't think that way but do see why you did.