The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Copy multiple email addresses to Mail Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I have a column of email addresses that I need to get to either Mail or a webmail application. I can't seem to copy the whole column. I can only work with individual addresses. I have over 100 people to email the same message to so this would take a while. I have switched off the attachment options, but the email address text is still a hyperlink. I have tried exporting the file to various formats then selecting the email addresses from those documents, but it still gives me, e.g. "janedoe@me.com <mailto:jandoe@me.com>". Mail programs don't work with addresses that have that double format.

Is there a way to copy all the email addresses and paste just their text into a To: field of a message, or get OO to select them all then put them into a Mail message?

Last edited by hewsie; 2008-11-25 at 10:18 AM..

Try exporting to RTF and then copy and paste that into Mail. Exporting to RTF will give you standard hyperlinks which should copy nicely into the Mail To field.