The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

TinyMCE compatability? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I know it's not working (no WebKit browser works with TinyMCE - or other rich text editors) - but finding a way to make TinyMCE work properly in OmniWeb would give me one less reason to fire up Firefox.

It almost works when spoofing Firefox, but things like adding links, or some of the formatting tools that are more complicated than just bold/italics just don't work...

I already posted this earlier tonight but if there are interested parties out there, the Master WebKit bug for supporting TinyMCE can be found here:

http://bugzilla.opendarwin.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6627