The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Managing complex projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjb View Post
Be sure to email the support ninjas with a vote for full Link Back support as well as to urge them to get OO on the iPod and OF syncing with OP.
I'll consider it, but they probably consider me a pretty high-maintenance client. It sounds like I'm constantly critical, but the fact is that their stuff is so good that I pretty much live in it. I've got a lot of wishes for a person who is essentially very pleased.