The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

navigating Google Reader Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Here's an odd one: I use OmniWeb on two computers (same version, newest 5.6 Sneaky Peek) but get different behavior while navigating Google Reader. On one the keyboard shortcuts work normally -- j and k to move up and down the list, v to view an item in a new tab (OmniWeb does this better than any other browser) -- but on the other, pressing any of those keys yields a message in the status bar: "Finding link titled 'j'" (or "k" or whatever). I figure I must have some preference set differently on the two machines, but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is. Can anyone help?