The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF for iPhone Feature Questions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Any plans for OF to be able to be read in the horizontal position?

Any plans on making long project titles more easily read? (Scrolling or pop up with a touch and hold perhaps?)

Thanks

One other question. On the iPhone, there doesn't seem to be a way to access a note if it belongs to the project heading. Is that correct or am I missing something here?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by oschultz View Post
One other question. On the iPhone, there doesn't seem to be a way to access a note if it belongs to the project heading. Is that correct or am I missing something here?

In the Projects screen, hit EDIT and then tap the specific project and then use the ">" in the blue circle to the right of the title.

Last edited by simonclivehughes; 2008-09-05 at 03:25 PM..

Thanks Simon. That did indeed let me access the note. However, that sure does seem like a bit of a work around. I know this is a work in progress. Hope to see some type of indication that a note is even present in the project heading as well as a quick tap to view option at some point.

That's a good point; I don't know if that's an issue that that we are aware of (difficulty of accessing the project note). If you haven't already done so, please send email to the feedback address so that this issue will definitely get tracked.

I don't have an answer for you on the horizontal view. Feel free to send in specific requests regarding that as well. I do know there has been some discussion, and we want to avoid locking people out of the most beneficial rotation behavior.