The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sync problem with MobileMe.com [Fixed: was a bad keychain entry.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
I have a strange problem with my synchronisation by me.com

everytime my laptop client (MacBookPro 13" Snow Leopard) Omnifocus want to sync, OmniFocus ask me my password...

but
— it never store in the keychains
— I try to repair authorisation
— I try to re-install omnifocus (by erasing all files in Library)
— It's working perfectly on my others computers and iPhone.

Omnifocus is the only software where it happens.
My iDisk work correctly, all my others synchronisations option working also...

I don't undestand what i miss ... and how to solve my problem.

I think i find the response... if you have the same problem as me... erase the idisk.me.com (username) in the keychains.

Sounds like OmniFocus' entry in the keychain got corrupted somehow. When that happens, deleting the bad entry and creating a new one is indeed the fix. Glad you're back up and running!