The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Custom Perspective Icons Lost on Sync in 1.8SP Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I assume that this is a 1.8 SP issue, don't know if it will be a non-issue when 1.8 is released officially, and I have submitted a report to the ninjas. Having said that, some (not all) of the 1.8 SP releases wipe out the custom perspective icons on the iPhone when synced for the first time. The custom icons are still displayed on the Mac, but the generic perspective icon is displayed in OmniFocus for iPhone. Any icons that are included in OmniFocus are still retained on the iPhone. To get the custom icons back, I need to re-assign them on the Mac and sync them to the phone again.

On the Mac:

On the iPhone:

I've had the same issue, but I'm on OF for Mac 1.7.5 and using iPod Touch, and syncing via the new OF Sync Beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Jones View Post
I assume that this is a 1.8 SP issue, don't know if it will be a non-issue when 1.8 is released officially, and I have submitted a report to the ninjas. Having said that, some (not all) of the 1.8 SP releases wipe out the custom perspective icons on the iPhone when synced for the first time.
I don't think I've seen this, but I think that yesterday's perspective syncing fixes would likely also address this issue. (One of those fixes applied to both the Mac and iPhone client, so it might also require a new version of the iPhone app to fix it on both ends.)