The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BaseCampHq Errors with RC1 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just stumbled across a couple of errors that occur when using OmniWeb RC1 with BaseCampHq.

1. Unable to add Time Tracking Records: I receive a 'Time Entry Could not be Saved' msg. Error does not occur in WebKit, so this appears to be specific to OmniWeb.

2. Unable to Add or Edit ToDo list entries: I receive a 'There was an error processing this request. Please wait a minute and try again' msg. Error does not occur in webkit as well

Otherwise, OmniWeb is pretty cool. This is the 1st time I've come across anything that didn't work when using OmniWeb.

Have you tried spoofing as Safari (or another browser)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Case
Have you tried spoofing as Safari (or another browser)?
I've tried spoofing as Firefox and as Safari, and I still get an error in both circumstances.

You might try it in the WebKit nightly that (nearly) corresponds to OmniWeb (r13302). If that also has a problem, try again in the newest nightly. If that works, it will be getting fixed in 5.5.1...

FYI Basecamp should indeed be working better in 5.5.1.

I have similar problems
Note that I haven't this problem with Safari or Firefox (beta 2.0).

I agree too that otherwise OmniWeb 5.5 RC1 (v. 606) is a good navigator.
If this problem go away, OmniWeb will certainly win the match to be my browser by default.