The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Things to OF importer Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTrew View Post
FWIW a first draft of a script which takes another approach
I tried to look and see that today, but the link doesn't seem to work. Do you have another link please ?

Thanks

(This is the message i get :

"Looking for something on MobileMe?
We can't find the page you requested. Please make sure the URL is spelled and capitalized correctly, and try again.
MobileMe Login | MobileMe Support | Learn more... ")

It's not actively maintained, but FWIW this link should, I think take you to it.

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately it didn't work. After several hours the script just stopped because of some error. I am afraid i am stuck with "Things"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadok View Post
Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately it didn't work. After several hours the script just stopped because of some error. I am afraid i am stuck with "Things"...
That sounds disappointing - I haven't looked at the script for a long time myself - somebody did briefly offer to take it on, but their life became too busy.

I'll take it off-line.

I just now used the most recent version of this script in this thread, and it worked all right. I don't think it got everything out of Someday/Maybe, but the rest looked pretty good - better than copying everything over by hand, anyway.

To run the applescript, just open the Applescript editor, paste the script into it, save the file, and hit Run, with both applications open. WFM.