The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Create actions from Entourage received mail Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have googled a fair bit but don't seem to have found what I am looking for... Is there a script or a way to create actions based on emails received in Entourage in the same way as with Mail. ie I want to email actions to my Entourage account and have OmniFocus accept and create the relevant actions.
Thanks - Pete

I haven't got Entourage installed, but I found this link today and figured that folks using it might find the script on that page useful. Hope it helps!