The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Script to dump Omnifocus Context lists to Kindle? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone has developed a script that can create an ebook (or mobi) file so that one can dump it onto a Kindle (or other ebook reader that doesn't start with an "i" :). I use calibre to manage my Kindle, and it has the ability to pull rss feeds and dump them on the kindle, so I thought that it'd be cool if this were available!

Cheers,
John

Just bumping an old thread rather than starting a new one. I have a Kindle and OF but not iDevice as well. Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWart View Post
Just bumping an old thread rather than starting a new one. I have a Kindle and OF but not iDevice as well. Any ideas?
You might have a look here:

http://web.mac.com/robinfrancistrew/...ioutliner.html

Might be able to export the OF stuff you need into something that can be converted into something that you can use on the kindle. Probably depends on how fancy you need the formatting to be.