The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Align with respect to a specified object Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Is there a way to specify which object should be the reference when aligning ? For instance, I want the center of A and B to be aligned, but I don't want A to move ?

I'm using version 3.2.4 (Apple Bundled).

Thanks,

PS

I don't know if locking is available in that version, but in omnigraffle professional you can lock A so that it doesn't move.

( a very handy trick)

Dan