The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What will be loaded if I click the "blocked" icon? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My global site preferences block files from third-party sites, which does a good job of eliminating ads and other things I don't want/need.

I just turned this blocking off for a new, safe site. A few pages later, the "something has been blocked" icon appeared in the status bar, causing me to ponder, "I wonder what's being blocked?"

Is there any want to see a list of files that have not been loaded?

-- Ward

The error log will display a list of everything filtered out by ad blocking.