The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Object properties based on key-values? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Is there a way to format a shape based on the key-value data of that object?

Example:

If I have a widget with the key values:

fav-color:red
name:joe
sex:male

Ideally, one would like to apply rules to the shapes- if 'sex' == 'male' -> shape = circle, stuff like that.

Immediately, I'd be really happy if I could just get the label of the object formatted so that I can show the fields that I want in a particular order:

label = 'name' + <p/> + <bold>'sex'+","+'age'+</bold>

If there is no way to do this, it would be really handy if there were.

Thanks,
Josh