The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

view options for OPML files Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I save all my files not as .OO3 but as .OPML, so that I can view the outlines I create in MindMap, import to Scrivener, etc.

I've changed the appearance of my Default.oo3template to just the way I like it, with a larger font size and a more generous "Indent children" number under "Row Spacing" so that I can more easily see the my different levels. Unfortunately, Omni Outliner Professional does not apply the template styles to .OPML files.

1. Is there a way to get Omni Outliner to apply templates to OPML files?

Or, if not, then:

2. Does anyone have an Applescript script that will set font size to 20, set "Indent Children" to 50, close the Inspector and Utilities, and open the document in Full Screen mode?

Thanks!