The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Support for Visio 2013 file formats? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is support for the upcoming (currently available as a preview) Visio 2013 file formats on the roadmap, for both Mac and iPad editions?

Information via HTTP here: msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/jj228622%28v=office.15%29.aspx (I'm new to the forums so can't post a URI directly yet...)

I use OmniGraffle in a largely Windows-centric office and need to be able to move documents back and forth. It's already not a seamless process, but I can make do most of the time. I imagine that once we adopt Visio 2013 internally it's going to get tough again...

Thanks in advance!

Support for Visio is a big deal for me (and others here at my work) with Omnigraffle.

I was sent the first of these yesterday and was surprised that OmniGraffle didn't open it.

Are there plans to support this format (at least to read it)?

I received my first one of these last night. Having just upgraded my pro version I was also surprised that it wouldn't open. Anyone at Omni have a time line for support on the Mac?