The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Want to start fresh with new database and install... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I want to reinstall and start fresh with a blank database..what is the best method? I can backup my current database via export, but then I want to reinstall, actually go back to the original version and discontinue using the alpha sneaky peak. Start with a new blank database.

What are the steps?

Thanks

Frank

Why do you want to go back to 1.0.3? I can't think of anything in 1.1 that doesn't work at least as well if not better than the corresponding part of 1.0.3...

To remove 1.1, delete the app from the Applications folder. Remove the ~/Library/Application Support/OmniFocus directory to get rid of your database, perspectives, and themes. Remove ~/Library/Preferences/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.plist to get rid of the preferences. If you've installed the Clip-O-Tron 3000, you may need to quit the Mail application before emptying the trash. Download 1.0.3 and install it in Applications.