The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

PC at work, Mac at Home, ipod touch everywhere... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Guys,
I've just finished the book and am looking to implement the system on mac and PC (I have a MacBook and run Parallels with windows XP for at work using a separate monitor). I would like with the "main" calender and GTD app to be mac/iphone based. I have been looking at omnifocus, things and other mac GTD programs. At work we have outlook 2003 and I need a way to at least get my calender items and email sent to the appropriate places on my mac... is there a FAQ or a set up guide for us PC work/mac at home iphone folks to get everything talking?
thanks in advance...