The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Next Review Time Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Im not able to set the time in the "Next Review:" field of the inspector for a project. I've tried selecting a time from the drop down and typing it in. Neither works. I did notice that the time aspect seems to be working fine for the "Start:" "Due:" and "Completed:" fields.

Can anyone confirm this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by btoone View Post
Im not able to set the time in the "Next Review:" field of the inspector for a project. I've tried selecting a time from the drop down and typing it in. Neither works. I did notice that the time aspect seems to be working fine for the "Start:" "Due:" and "Completed:" fields.

Can anyone confirm this problem?
For me the Next Review field behaves exactly the same as the Start, Due and Completed fields: without problems.

JP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkunst View Post
For me the Next Review field behaves exactly the same as the Start, Due and Completed fields: without problems.

JP
I'm having the same problem. I can set the time, but it doesn't save. Reverts to 12:00 am.

Last edited by PellMellow12; 2008-02-07 at 09:25 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PellMellow12 View Post
I'm having the same problem. I can set the time, but it doesn't save. Reverts to 12:00 am.
...Trying it again...

Wait a second, you are right. I can set the date, but not the time. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, I only looked at the date.

So, forget what I wrote earlier. I can confirm that I'm also having this problem.

Apologies,
JP