The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Newbie asks: How to create Level 5? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Please excuse this dumb question. Downloaded the trial license version of OO Pro.

Working with Book Draft template, which has four levels. Need to add a fifth.

Been scouring the PDF and forums for clues, but can't figure out how to add a fifth level. Typed 'create level' into the help menu. Nothing.

Indent doesn't do it -- it's greyed out.
Move only goes left when I select a child of Level Four; it doesn't go right.

One forum entry makes reference to a doc with five levels.

What's the secret?

Thank you. I only have 20 hours left to try out this product. Any help would be appreciated.

I apologize if this is a dumb question.

Book Title (level 1)
Chapter Title (Level 2)
Subhead (Level 3)
Sub-subhead (Level 4)
Items numbered sequentially from 1 through whatever from beginning to end of multiple-chapter doc (Level 5)

Is this possible? [I want to test a suggestion I read on this forum about numbering individual levels. I need to see if the numbering of Level 5 will run sequentially throughout the document, and if I move things around within Level 5, if the numbering will automatically correct itself.]

Last edited by BurningHives; 2006-12-17 at 02:03 AM..