The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Iphone first sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I started omnifocus for iphone and I was asked for a new db or mac sync. I created a new db. If I'll sync now what about the created db? Thanks

If you sync now, to a place that you already have an OmniFocus database (put there by your Mac, perhaps) you will get a dialog asking you to choose which database to use (local or server). The other one will be deleted, so choose carefully. You may want to email our Support Ninjas, and include info about where else you're running OmniFocus (a Mac, another iPhone, etc.) and which sync method you're using (.Mac, Bonjour, etc.) and they'll be happy to help you figure out how to get everything syncing without losing your data.