The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to let Apple know the usefulness of an app approval Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The Nation of TEXAS stands ready. Horses are packed and ready for a mounted attack!

I just want to say that this is one of the many reasons I think we have the best forums ever. You folks are the bee's knees. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I just want to say that this is one of the many reasons I think we have the best forums ever. You folks are the bee's knees. :-)
We are indeed Splendid, and the massed troops of Wymondham (pronounced windham as you know) are gathering to invade the Chapelfield Apple store in protest . . at least, Silas and i are!

I'm about 14 miles from Apple HQ, and within walking distance of Steve's usual grocery store. Should I try to give him a petition if I see him?

Red 5, this is gold leader standing by.....

Greece at your commands! With the economy hitti rock bottom, we have nothing to lose by fighting for the cause.

West Midlands, UK standing by.

Very snooty, but polite letters at the ready. Each one signing off as

"Disgusted of Birmingham"

Southern California checking in! My personal assistant is standing by as well ... after she drops off my dry cleaning and picks up my latte, of course.

Ready to help from Perth, Western Australia!