The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

structure advice Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have developed this structure:

Music (Folder)
|
Music Projects (Folder)
| |
(more folders) |
|
Chloe (folder)
Mike (folder)
( and 10 other folder projects)

In each individual folder I list each song as a project, and each project has action children - eg. what needs to happen next.

So when I look at 'Flagged', I see that the project is a song title, which is great. Is there any way to also include/filter/view the fact that this song is part of an album project, or related to an individual client?

The obvious thing is to include the client's name with each song title in the project name, but I wondered if there was another way?

pete

Have you tried using folders in the sidebar? If you create a folder for each album you can drag and drop projects into them. Then you can "focus" on a specific album if you like by double-clicking the folder.
Bill