The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus Alpha vs Various GTD Apps Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckes View Post
One more article to finish, and then I'll delve into applescripting OF. I hope there's a way to export projects to, and import projects from, text files.
OF's AppleScripting is very robust. When you're ready to dive in, head over to the OmniFocus Extras forum. Several of us have shared code for scripts to manipulate OF in various ways. My OmniOutliner import/export scripts are available here. Others have posted scripts for plain text import export, iGTD import, and LifeBalance import.

Curt