The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Siri/Reminders Capture Issue? [A: Fix available. Update to 1.13.3] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Thanks Marisa!

OmniFocus 1.13.3 is now available in the App Store. Please update.

OmniFocus 1.13.3 for iPhone is now available in the App Store & addresses this issue.

You guys are amazing . . .

Thank you!

All is well once more!

Yup, all back to normal now thank goodness! Great fast fix guys!

Thought I was alone. Works again. Sadly, did not recover my 22 lost reminders. :(.

I'm having the same data loss issue with reminders, but 1.13.3 doesn't appear as an update in the UK store? Would you believe I just decided to take the pludge and update to Lion today (siri/OmniFocus integration being a motivator) :-o

Correction

1.13.3 doesn't automatically appear, but if the purchased button is selected, the new version does appear with an UPDATE button next to it. Still couldn't see it in the auto generated update list though. Weird.

Update has fixed my problem on iPhone. Now to test the iPad...

[when I say test the iPad I mean the sync between iPhone, iMac and iPad - all working ok]

Last edited by calumma; 2012-02-03 at 07:02 AM..