The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Disable specific calendar in Forecast View Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I was wondering if there's a way to disable some specific calendar (or hide them) in the Forecast view on iOS devices? As an example, I have a calendar for my wife work schedule and upcoming concert in my region, while I do like to have a look at them sometimes they're just not a matter of productivity and therefore I would prefer not to see them in the Forecast view...

Another solution would be selective calendar sync to mobile device trough iCloud but as far as I'm aware Apple doesn't provide this option (although I heard it was possible in the soon defunct MobileMe).

Any idea or solution? Thanks in advance.

On the iPad, tapping the eyeball icon while in Forecast view allows you to customize the view, including specifying which calendars are included. The iPhone version probably works similarly, though I don't have one handy to check.

Perfect thanks! It works.