The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

important message re: graffle Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
People have asked about what precisely a "graffle" is and I have seen some allusion to this being some sort of mystery on (e.g.) the Omni Blog itself. In the interest of Science and Education I took a picture of my cousin's nice graffle and asked him if I might post a picture of it but he's a modest sort and demurred.

If you're still on the edge of your seat wondering precisely what a graffle is (as opposed to what a picture made with OmniGraffle might be) I found a nice one at http://www.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetai...=814066&aiid=2

If you're afraid that's some sort of scam link (a reasonable concern in general, though not wrt me) just use your favourite search engine to search for "graffle" and "tractor" and find your own picture.

(you may now return to Weightier Matters of State insofar as they concern OmniGraffle and I will now get back to work, which I am avoiding).

I'm a little scared now. If that's just a single graffle, I dread to think what my omnigraffle's capable of. Perhaps I shouldn't get my hands too near the hinge when using it on my powerbook in future.....