The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

[sp12] typing the first letters of a link Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi All,

Sorry if the issue has already been reported, but I can't find it in the forum (or the release notes). It looks like OW has lost one of it's features from 5.1.3: when I typed the first letters of the name of a link in a page, the link was automatically selected in the page and all I had to do was to press enter to "click" the link. Now when I start typing, OW beeps.

Yep. Links Find as you type has not been re-implemented yet. Sorry about this, it's on the list...

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb
Yep. Links Find as you type has not been re-implemented yet. Sorry about this, it's on the list...

Thanks for letting me know Troy,

Corentin

I believe that's also waiting on the return of highlighted links.