The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

13 months in a year?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I am trying to set up a plan with units of months over a four year period. When I create a task and give it a duration of 48 mo starting at 'T', it is shown on the Gantt chart as lasting for about 3 years and 9 months, and in the task inspector as having a duration of 191w and 4d. If I manually stretch the task bar until it reaches the 4 year mark, it is shown as having a duration of 52 months!

I guess that I need to do something with the calendar or with the effort conversion factors, but what? Since I am only planning in months, I don't care about the time or length of the working week, or anything like that.