The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

preference pane for hidden prefernces Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
it would be nice to see a preference pane, that makes it possible to change hidden preferences without using the terminal.

An "Advanced" pane or button maybe? or Debug Menu?

I suppose an application to set the hidden features could be made in a couple of minutes. Maybe if i have free time..

En attendant, with PrefSetter you can see and change all preferences.

thank you, that will help. nevertheless it would be great seeing an additional pref pane integrated into a future version of omniweb.

I think there is a reason they're hidden.

I was told years ago that there would be 'something'

So that if I want to limit downloads to 1 or 2, and let other downloads sit in a queue until those finished (like Apple standalone updates).

How to control window stacking (or not).

At least Mozilla has About: to show theirs.

ah yes - something similar to mozillas about could be good - definately hidden, an average user wouldnt find it