The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Default Font Size Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I find the default font size for some of the objects in the stencil to be too big.

Is there a way to change this globally?

I don't know much about stencils - but is it possible to change this directly on a stencil shape?

On this same note - I do alot of small, idea type diagrams. I am constantly attaching labels or meta-information to the objects. I find the 'notes' option in the latest version to be nice.

Is there a way I can drag an object onto the canvas and if I begin typing - have the typing apply to the object? If I am clicking and moving lots of objects and having to double click or move my mouse elsewhere on the screen it can become a bit tedious.

And finally - speadsheets have the ability to hover over a cell and a comment can be made to appear. Understandably, drawing programs do not do that today - but is there a way to do that in Graffle? Otherwise, I find myself constantly selecting and deselecting objects as I roam around my many small idea diagrams looking at the meta-info I've attached to the objects.

Love the product. Its behavior portrays a great sense of pen and paper.

-Luther

Last edited by lutherbaker; 2008-08-31 at 03:02 PM..