The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fresh OmniGraffle on Fresh(ish) Mountain Lion Locks Up Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just installed OmniGraffle Pro on a clean install of Mountain Lion. On startup, it brings up the new/open file dialog, and then promptly (1 second-ish later) becomes unresponsive without me having interacted with it at all.

I've attached the sample report from the running process, which has been hung for ~15 mins now.

I did a quick search of the forums and of the internet at large, and while I found a couple of instances of people experiencing similar issues, they were all people with existing documents or OS upgrades involved.

Any ideas?

Cheers
David
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sample of OmniGraffle Professional.zip (24.6 KB, 646 views)

I had to restart the machine for an unrelated change, and all of a sudden OmniGraffle works perfectly. Odd - probably worth investigating anyway, though!

For what it's worth, I just had the same thing happen. rMBP that came with ML on it, recently upgraded to 10.8.1. Fresh download of Omnigraffle 5.4.1 (non-App Store), and it hung on app startup until I rebooted the laptop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauber View Post
For what it's worth, I just had the same thing happen. rMBP that came with ML on it, recently upgraded to 10.8.1. Fresh download of Omnigraffle 5.4.1 (non-App Store), and it hung on app startup until I rebooted the laptop.
FWIW, I've got exactly the same setup and issue.