The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Siri capture Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Several questions/problems with Siri capture (using the very latest version of OF for iPhone):

(1) if I name the Reminders list "OmniFocus" Siri consistently tells me I don't have such a list, then offers a listing showing ... OmniFocus as one of them. If I rename to "Omni Focus" (with the space) it finds the list. ????

(2) If I say "Add .... to my OmniFocus list" (the renamed list, as above), it adds the item to the list, and OF captures it. GREAT! But how do I add a time? I can't seem to get that to work. If I say "Add pack my computer to my OmniFocus list at 7 am tomorrow" it creates a reminder, "Pack my computer at 7 am tomorrow" as the text. But it doesn't add the time/date.