The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image thumbnails in OF Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,
I'm an old user (beta days) that ended up leaving Omnifocus for Backpack. One thing that keeps me from coming back is that I use images to keep organized and in OF, when you drag and drop large images into a document instead of making a clickable scaled down thumbnail of the image (which would be the reasonable thing to do) , you get this really useless document icon which on have to click on to see anything. Is this functionality coming or is there a way to enable it now?

I know I can manually make small versions of the images and then put that in but it's such a hassle and pain that I know I won't do it , and I shouldn't need to anyways.

Thank you

still an icon, but quickview works in leopard which might help a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
but quickview works in leopard which might help a bit.
I think you mean "Quick Look." :)