The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ideas for Automating OO to Outliner till OO iPad is out? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

Like many, I am eagerly awaiting OO iPad, and struggling with how to work on two devices (iMac and iPad) in the meantime. I'm using Carbon Fin Outliner for iPad, which can export to OPML and imports nicely, but is rather challenging to do regularly.

Automator is beyond me, but anyone have any ideas for a non-detail, brain bludgeoned (literally) lad to make this regular conversion easier?

Thanks in advance!

Blessings,
Patrick